Thursday, February 16, 2006

Poor Jokes

Finally I write on something I really love. I came across this blog http://ouchmytoe.rediffblogs.com and this guy JV Rajan is some guy, I tell ya. He brings out these jokes which can easily be classified into the "PJ" category, and they have me smiling everytime I see one coming. I am totally hooked on to this guy's blog.

Anyway, this is the joke which I saw on his blog:

A neutron goes into a bar and orders a drink.
He drinks and drinks and when it comes to paying the bill, the neutron gives a cheque.
The bartender refuses payment saying, "Sir, for you, there is no charge".

Neutron is puzzled and comes out and meets an atom. Like all of us who drink, these two drunks, started talking. An upset neutron told the atom: "They refused to take any money from me". Atom enquired "Why??"
Neutron: "Don't know man. I am sure there is something fishy happening here".
Atom: "I also have this feeling. As soon as I came to this pub, I lost an electron".
Neutron: "What? You lost an electron??".
Atom: "Yes".
Neutron: "That's really sad man. Are you sure??".
Atom: "Yes, I am positive!?".

Jokes apart, let us dwell on what actually is a poor joke.

Q: What is a poor joke?
A: PJ
Q: What is a complex poor joke?
A: (P + i J)
Q: Why dont people laugh at complex poor jokes?
A: Because the joke part of it is imaginary.

Logical enough, dont u think?

And then there was this knock-knock joke I came across in another blog:
Husband: I can make you cry.
Wife: You do? Honey, just try.
H: Knock knock.
W: Who's there?
H: Boo
W: Boo Who?
H: Hah....gotcha.

Then there is this ultimate PJ which has more than one answer:
Q: You are in a boat in the middle of a river. You have 2 cigarettes and have to light any one cigarette. You don't have anything else with you in the boat? How will you do it?

A1: Take one cigarette and throw it in the water. So the boat will become LIGHTER........using this LIGHTER you can light the other cigarette
A2: You throw a cigarette up and catch it. Catches win Matches. Using the matches that you win, you can light the cigarette.
A3: Take water in your hand and drop it drop by drop...(TIP - TIP) "TIP TIP barsa Pani. Pani ne aag lagayee" -- us aag se hamne cigarette jalayee.
A4: Start praising one cigarette, The other will get jealous & "jalney lagega".

Well, these are all the ones which we have heard and read in our emails, and there are quite a few original ones, which have come off me in real "situations". But then, that's another day's topic. They don't call me PJ Master for nothing.

1 comment: