Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gok's gal

Goks: People, I got my girl.
Viky: Cheers mate, when do I get to ride her.
Goks: She's all mine, but you can ride her from the back.
Viky: The rear is always for the taking, but I was talking of 'you-know-what'. These are experienced hands, I will rev her up like anything.

Chillax guys, the girl of Gokul's dreams is a YAMAHA RX 100, and it has fallen right into his hands, and boy, is he happy about it?

Hey Goks, this post is for you, mate. Drive safely, and always with a helmet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx budd !!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Goks! And leave the abck seat for the ladies..

And you, Viky, leading everyone the wrong way... Chi chi!

Viky said...

@goks: Anything for you, mate, just about anything.

@lee: Dirty minds get dirty ideas.

Anonymous said...

Dirty minds give innocent minds dirty ideas.

Anonymous said...

AHA! Caught you! Why did ya change the title, hmm?!! U must ADMIT now the previous statement!