Friday, July 13, 2007

Guess who's back?

Back again - after a long hiatus. Though this wasn't as long as some of the other breaks I have taken, it is long in the sense that a lot has happened in between, and I'm left like "Hello, is it less than a month since my last post?". The weather has changed for the better, atleast it's sunny for most of this week - so the mood is upbeat. And an upbeat mood makes for a makeover, and hence this change.

Don't be too judgemental about the colours though - I had a look at Sony VAIO C Series and the grey and orange gave it a cool look, and I was hooked. I'm not entirely satisfied with the appearance yet, but hey, give it some time - may be it will sink in.

How long did you say I was away, again? Come to think of it, I don't remember having shaved since my last post. So there's a three-week old stubble (or is it more?) dimming some of the radiance. And while I was away, I watched Shrek - The Third (4/5, Donkey's got some cute kids), Die Hard 4.0 (3.5/5, some overly unbelievable action, but extraordinary gadgetry), Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (1/5, it's better than Nehlle pe Dehlla), Apne (2.5/5, longish, predictable and Paaji looks weary) and ... let me think ...

And oh, I bought a bicycle (summer's here, folks!!).

7 comments:

Shruthi said...

Bring on the drumroll, please! Viky is back!

chitra said...

Hi
Enjoyed reading your comment on Shruthi's post.

looking forward to read your posts on regular basis.

Anonymous said...

And so the template is grey and orange? :-)

Viky said...

And the pipers and the dancers too, Shru.
Chitra, Thanks.
Chethan, for now, yes!! :D

Santhosh said...

Quite an "auspicious" day to make a come back !!
And the template is totally chic..

Viky said...

Santu, A lot of my breaks were resumed on "auspicious" days, and resulted in taking more breaks - so I thought WTF???

Anonymous said...

waitin for more updates dude......