Friday, October 06, 2006

Braking the break

The break did not do me any good.

Not writing has not helped me one bit - I'm still the same. Pangs of doubt and uncertainty hit me every now and then. I keep thinking of how to make it a win-win for all concerned, but I lose my way midway and think on what might happen if things would not work the way I want them to. I know there is only one outcome. But I just can't bully my way in there. I just don't want to hurt others on my way there.

Not them. Not after all they have done.
Not them. Not for believing in me.
Neither them. For no fault of theirs.

If only I could make others see my viewpoint and set everything right with a flourish of a wand, I would. Alas, I am endowed with no such powers, and I will have to undergo the uncertainty of it all. The dark clouds meandering over me shall pass to yield a brighter light. But the stream cannot stop till such time. The stream has to flow, lest it develop algae, in its stagnation.

I am back.

8 comments:

brij said...

Welcome back

Viky said...

Thanks, Brij, and welcome back you too. Nice trip, eh?

Santhosh said...

Good to see you back..Keep them pouring..

Shark said...

Hey! It's good to have you back :)
May everything workout as you wish. My prayers with you :)

Chitra said...

Hey...welcome back!

Viky said...

Santu, Shark, Chitra, Thanks !!! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice 2 c u again pal...Bring em out...

Viky said...

Wokay Gokay