Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Well, finally

Hi there, ppl...
This being my first blog, will not have anything much for you to munch on...but anyway, I finally got around to having my own blog.

I was kind of averse to the idea of a blog, not that I had anything against it, but somehow it had not appealed to me...now when my friends have memberships on a community site called orkut.com, I wanted to "scrap" in their scrapbook, but I found it tedious to go along and "scrap" in every scrap's scrapbook. Instead of scrapping the same message into everyone's scrapbook, I found it easier to scrap the idea altogether.

Thus I am here, using Google's blogger, chiefly because I am unable to access any other blogsite through my office, and trying to scrap my thoughts here and reach out.

Let me put it in my very first blog, that the views expressed here are my own, and well within my constitutional right of "freedom of speech". And all my views are fully debatable with me here on my blog.

So, until I put in my next comment here, it is adios amigos ...

No comments: